As your number one real estate team on Fisher Island, we pride ourselves in having the latest real estate data available for our clients. Every month, we analyse and compare the sales in the Fisher Island market and create the 'Market Report.'
This month's 'Market Report' shows real estate values per square footage increased in 5 out of 6 sections of Fisher Island.
1. Oceanside - values increased from $958 per sf in the 2012 season to $1,079 per sf for the 2013 season.
2. Seaside - values increased from $645 per sf in the 2012 season to $895 per sf for the 2013 season.
3. Bayside - values increased from $479 per sf in the 2012 season to $541 per sf for the 2013 season.
4. Marina Village - values increased from $327 per sf in the 2012 season to $340 per sf for the 2013 season.
5. Valencia Estates - there has not been enough sales in this area to properly gauge the value increases. More to come next month!
6. Bayview - values increased from $578 per sf in the 2012 season to $834 per sf in the 2013 season.
The largest increases in value per square footage took place in Seaside and Bayview. There has been alot of movement in these areas in the last year. Especially, in the Seaside villas. Seaside is the most popular area for investors on Fisher Island. The reason is because there is no yearly limit to the amount of times you can rent your unit.
If you would like more details about the Market Report, please don't hesitate to give us a call.